Sunday, May 11, 2008

Can't view my blog- pictures

So I can edit my blog, but I can't view it. I am assuming it is censored. I also can't get on the slide website which means i have to load up each picture individually. Humm. Interesting. I am off with a guide here in a minute. Praveen is at work. We had a great day yesterday except each of us is so sore we really can hardly move.

My back, despite the three hour walk down the mountain with Praveen's backpack (he carried mine) is great. I was really expecting that if the medicine man fixed anything it would be ruined from that hike. We had written down some of what he said and found someone to read it to us. Apparently part of what he was saying is that my blood in the lower part of my back is so clogged it's black. Praveen did say that it was pretty dark. Isn't your blood always black or blue before oxygen gets to it? Anyway, whatever. If my back is better- I'm happy. I'd do it all over again!

There was this weird tradition on this mountain to buy a lock and engrave the name of your lover on there and put in on one of the chain links up on top of the mountain. There were hundreds of thousands of locks up there. Praveen thought it was stupid but I thought it was fun so we did it.












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home