Tuesday, December 13, 2005

India Overview

I am currently in India for my first time. I have never been anywhere in Asia before so this is really exciting. I fell head over heals for an Indian man, Praveen. We will be getting married on the 25th of December, that’s right Christmas day. I know it is kind of weird but since I come from a rather strange family where Christmas was never celebrated and he is Hindu it will make an otherwise meaningless day, special. Always being off work on your anniversary is anther plus to getting married on a major holiday.

My mother is traveling with us and she is an expert blogger. I will do my best to keep you all up to date, but if you want the micro details, perhaps you should check out her blog at http://www.travelblog.org/Bloggers/deb65251/
I think she already has 6 entries and we just got her last night. Thank god for those website enthusiasts!

Well please join me as I embrace upon a journey that is sure to change my life forever.

- Ruth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home